Please note: we’ve had a great a good response and have now closed this callout!
Our Creative Assistant will support the delivery of East Voices: A digital storytelling project
£400 based on 4 days @£100
Pro rata with dates and times to be mutually agreed. The project will take place between June – September 2021.
- The aim of this role is to provide training and support to an emerging arts professional.
- The primary focus is audience engagement and developing skills in editing and coordinating content.
- Assisting with video editing
- Coordinating the sharing of videos and the digital archive online, via social media and the company website
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- You will find ways to describe the company and project and explore how to engage audiences with digital content through video editing and preparing publicity materials for social media and online platforms.
- You will be motivated and have initiative to contribute your own ideas as well as learn from & work with artistic director Paul Burgess & producer Maeve O’Neill
- A passion for storytelling and the transformative power of sharing stories is desirable.
- You will need to be able to work online from your own deskspace, although some aspects of the project may be delivered in person, so being in easy travelling distance of East London is desirable.
As part of this project you will participate in a mentoring session with artistic director Paul Burgess or producer Maeve O’Neill to support your development as an emerging arts professional. Training provided will be tailored to areas you are interested in developing.
We’re an LGBTQ+ led company working in a diverse community and welcome applications from all.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV with 2 named references & a short cover letter (max 1 page) to contact [at] daedalustheatre.co.uk by Monday 14th June 2021
Your cover letter should outline why you are interested in this role and what interests you about storytelling and Daedalus Theatre Company’s work.